Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday Shoes- on Wednesday.






















Look how cute with the little bows!

A little late- Featured in today's "Tuesday" shoes are my Charlotte Russe black satin ruffle pumps. I paid about 25.00 for them, so obviously they aren't an heirloom piece, but they are relatively comfortable with the round toe. I know all the arguments for saving up for expensive shoes, and I do get that it is probably better in every way, but if I traded in my whole shoe collection, it would net me 1.5 pairs of Louboutins. Probably those 3 shoes would wear out pretty fast, especially the days I would be hopping along in one shoe.
Moi, I would rather have many than few. On the upside, because I have so many pairs, they hardly ever get worn so they still last a long time despite their dubious quality. I had to have these because they are just sweet-looking with the ruffle around the edge. I was deeply tempted by the red pair, but they were too saloon-girl, even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment