Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Outfit- March 23, 2009


I need to find a more flattering angle for taking pictures. Or maybe I actually look like this? No, must be the camera. Wearing black long sleeve t shirt from Target, thrifted gray skirt, purple thigh high tights from welovecolors.com, and my tough sandal booties from Payless. Confession: I chickened out wearing them to work and wore my sequin flats instead. Which is just as well, because these tights are bright purple, and got many comments ("Your legs are purple!") even without the crazy booties. I may still wear the shoes to work, but I will probably wear them with pants to tone them down.
On the plus side, I really like these tights from welovecolors.com. I probably won't buy the thigh high version again, because one of them rolled down all day, creating a tourniquet around my upper thigh that I had to surreptitiously unroll all day. But the quality, both in color and opaque-ness are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment