Thursday, March 12, 2009

Outfit- March 10, 2009


You know, someday I'm going to get a picture where my clothes AND my hair AND my makeup are all complete. Unfortunately, yesterday was not that day. I wore a red sweater from Express, a black camisole from Old Navy, a multi-strand necklace, a black pencil skirt from Express, stupid "opaque" Worthington tights from JCP, and my favorite, red plaid peep toe slingback wedges (whew!) by Very Volatile. If you aren't blinded by the shiny-ness of my chin, you will see that Dimitri finds these shoes very intriguing. They were definitely the highlight of this outfit.

Incidentally, this was the 2nd outfit of the morning, which is why I don't have makeup on in this photo. The first ensemble that was so cool in my head totally didn't work in reality-- the dress was sort of see-through, the cardigan was itchy and too boxy... I need to do trial runs of these BEFORE 6:45 a.m. the day I'm planning to wear them. Do you change outfits a dozen times before you leave the house?

The shoes. I had to buy them because they have kilt pins. You understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment