Monday, March 9, 2009

Outfit- March 5, 2009

So here is a makeup-free, slightly blurry photo of me on Thursday morning. I'm wearing my new strawberry sweater from Savers ($2.00), a denim pencil skirt from Old Navy ($20.00), a red necklace from Target, black tights from Penney's, maybe? and no shoes because I was running way, way behind. I mean, I put on shoes before I left the house, but I didn't have time before hand. I think I ended up wearing my black sequin flats again because my ankle is still acting up.
I was really excited about this skirt when I bought it, but I think "dark denim pencil skirt" is back on the Want List. This one fits really oddly around the waist and the pockets sort of stick out. I'm thinking of sewing them shut. (I say that like I actually have the skills to do any such thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment