Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thrift Store Scores from Sunday


So Sunday morning, I decided to run to Savers and Arc to look around. Unfortunately, I left way too early, so I ended up skipping Savers and going to Arc after grocery shopping. I'm glad I did- on Sunday, whatever color ticket was on sale that week (pink, in this case) is only $.99! The clothes, anyway. I got a dark-wash Gap jean jacket, a vintage-y looking slip with lace on the bottom, a little black dress with what looks like rick-rack trim on the neckline, and a leather skirt-- for a total of $3.96. So. Much. Fun. The skirt is a little snug right now, so if I don't shrink a bit, I will probably have to sell it, but for a dollar, I'm willing to risk it. Or I was willing to risk it-- I just found out today I need about $500 worth of dental work, so I need to cut way back on the discretionary spending. Even thrift store spending! I need to come up with an allowance or something, because if I try to buy nothing, I always end up binging. I have to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment