Monday, February 23, 2009

Is It Spring Yet?

I'm not sure what is going on with my hair and aggressive head tilt. Perhaps gravity is out-of-whack in Minnesota? This is another uninspired outfit, but it is still so cold! I just don't feel like wearing dresses or skirts. This is me in a blue Express sweater from about 2 years ago, black Old Navy camisole with lace around the neckline, and the ill-fitting gray trousers (unseen, for a good reason.) I am wearing a necklace, a gold claddagh that my husband bought me back when he was still my boyfriend... it has the claddagh symbol, but then what looks a little like wings out to the sides. I tried and TRIED to get a decent photo, but I can't figure out how to turn off the flash on my camera! So trust me, it is pretty. And I wore earrings this morning, but they were bugging me so I threw them away. (They were old and the shiny fake metal was worn off, anyway.) I need new earrings! I'm also wearing my new Revlon "Nude Attitude" matte lipstick, and I think I don't really like it in the picture. It kind of washes me out, although it looked fine in the mirror... Hmm. I guess I'll call that the free one!

No comments:

Post a Comment