Friday, October 30, 2009

Tuesday Shoes- Spring Iridescent Peep Toe Pumps


Okay, this is kind of lazy because I just blogged about these on Friday, but here we go. These are my green/blue/purple iridescent peep toe pumps from Spring*. I bought these in September because they are shiny and remind me of peacocks. I had no idea what I would wear them with, or where I would wear them. (Of course, the salesgirls swore that I could wear them with so many things!) I ended up getting them anyway, (I had a coupon!) and I've actually worn them three times already, usually with gray. These shoes are completely indicative of my raccoon nature. I don't want them for any specific purpose; I want them because they are shiny. Lucky thing my office is used to my crazy taste in footwear.
*That's Aldo's cheaper sister, in case you were wondering. Most of the shoes seem to be synthetic, but I prefer to think of them as "vegan."

No comments:

Post a Comment