Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wouldja?

Actually, I despise the "Wouldja?" game, in which you point at someone on the street or tv, and ask your friend if they would "do" that person. But it came to mind when I was thinking about shoes I can't afford, because I'm always trying to decide:
IF I saved up $1,000.00 to blow on one, single pair of shoes, would I buy something classic/timeless in black or nude? Or would I say the hell with it and buy something crazytown that I could wear maybe once a year? I go back and forth on the issue. The exclusive Christian Louboutin crystal-encrusted slingbacks above are out of the question either way, as they cost $2830.00. Also, when I showed them to my husband, I think he called them clown shoes. Damn, you could buy the clown car for that much money.

Image courtesty of email from Bergdorf Goodman.



No comments:

Post a Comment