Friday, October 23, 2009

the Devil and The Angel

Today I received an email from CVS offering me a free gift! It turns out to be my choice of a free Absolutely Divine chocolate bar or... four disposable toothbrushes! My first reaction was, "who on earth is taking the toothbrushes?" But then I realized that I know at least two people who would be all over the disposable toothbrushes. (Including my own husband, who does not like chocolate. Communist.) Secondly, what a dichotomy. It's like the sort of test I imagine a dentist giving his kids, to see if they've been properly indoctrinated. All I'm saying is, it's a weird choice of gifts.
Anyway, the point of this stupid post is to tell you that you should sign up for the CVS email, because they give you free candy, or sometimes coupons for $3.00 off a $10.00 purchase. Think of all the lipstick you could buy! Or you could buy things you will actually use. Whatever.


Cute angel/devil doodle from www.doodlerblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment