Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jimmy Choo Is a Crocodile!

Okay, I don't know that for sure. But I do know that the Hunter boot people describe these rubber boots thusly:

"The legendary Hunter silhouette with natural rubber construction has been embossed with signature Jimmy Choo crocodile print and branded top bind."
(Italics mine, quote from www.hunter-boot.com)

I thought these were pretty silly when I got the email from Bergdorf Goodman back in May, (not really on top of this one, am I?) but then I read that little quote and laughed pretty much all day. I'm pretty sure that the crocodile can call crocodile print its signature, but I don't think anyone else can get away with that. It's not like they invented it over at Jimmy Choo. These appear to be sold out, but never fear, I'm sure they will partner with Christian Louboutin next year, and then your rubber Morton Salt Girl boots can have red soles! (Estimated retail price: Eleventy billion US dollars.)

Here is the extended URL for the press release: http://www.hunter-boot.com/81/Shop-Online/Special-Edition/Hunter-for-Jimmy-Choo/Hunter-for-Jimmy-Choo.aspx

The image, once again, is courtesy of the Bergdorf Goodman email.



No comments:

Post a Comment