Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Really Late Tuesday Shoes- The Goodbye

So sometimes, I do have to get rid of shoes. My husband took it into his head to count my shoes yesterday, and the number he came up with was somewhat astonishing. Since I was already planning to get rid of these two pairs, it seemed like a good peace offering. The brown ones on the left are from Payless, and despite their three inch heels and wide square toes, they are horribly uncomfortable. They are in really good shape, so to the thrift store they go. The tan pair were from Target about 4 years ago, and they are just worn-looking. Scuffs and scratches just look worse on fake leather. I'm kinda sad, because I really liked these, but I just bought some camel-color Sam Edelman's to replace them, so in the bin they go! How do you decide how to purge your stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment