Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


This is me in my "Goth Girl" Halloween costume. I'm not that into Halloween so I wanted a costume that would require minimal expenditure. I already had the dress, the tights, the boots, the eyeliner and the pasty skin, so why not?

I think I did a pretty good job with the eyeliner, too. I would show a close up, but I kind of scared myself when I enlarged the picture, so you'll have to make do with this. It's pretty much a really smudgy, exaggerated cat eye, extended down toward my nose at the inner corner, and winged waaay out at the outer corner. I wanted the lid to be darker, but I'm eyeshadow-impaired, so it didn't work out. I did a mix of black and red lipstick, with gloss over the top. (Finally, a use for that massive collection of lipsticks.)

Black velvet dress- Jones New York, thrifted at Arc's ($1.00!!)
Skull necklace- Savers new stuff
Cross necklace- thrifted @ Arc's
Key necklace- Charlotte Russe
Red Ring- Michaels (the craft store)
Skull ring- Savers new stuff
Lace Gloves- Arc's new stuff
Lace tights- Kohls (I think) Fall 2008
"Army" Boots- Maurices, 1999 (I had to vacuum them, they were so dusty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment