Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baaaa

This is a teeny weeny picture of the Ulta Salon Finish nail polish in "Princess." I bought because... I don't know why. I read about it yesterday on BellaSugar, it's supposed to be a dead ringer for some more expensive nail polish, (the brand escapes me at the moment) so I bought it. Just. Like. That. I barely even looked at it first, that is how easily swayed I am by the opinions of others, evey people I've never met.

Luckily, it turns out to be pretty cute, sort of a pinky-peachy shimmer that would look nice on my fingernails, if I ever painted them. Which I don't. Gah! I bought a new eyeliner too, in Emerald, because they were having a buy one, get one free sale on Ulta products, AND I had a coupon for 20% off one item. In considering this purchase, I realized a couple things: 1) I am a sheep. 2) I will buy anything if it is on sale and I have a coupon. 3) I should not shop on my lunch half-hour, because it leads me to make hasty decisions. In my defense, I was also being crowded by a blond woman who apparently desperately needed an inappropriately dark eyebrow pencil to scribble on her Joan Crawford eyebrows. I'm no makeup guru, but why do people do that?

There is no point to this, other than to moan about my lack of self control. If you actually need make-up or nail polish, the Ulta brand stuff is buy one, get one free through Saturday, and it looks like pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment