Thursday, February 18, 2010

Outfit, January 28, 2010 School Marm Chic

This is a picture of an outfit that I wore 3 weeks ago. I am an awesome blogger, no doubt. I've had this blouse (I hate that word!) for about a year, but couldn't figure out how to wear it. It didn't look right untucked, it didn't look right tucked in, it didn't look right buttoned up to the neck or unbuttoned. Finally, I just tucked it in, rolled up the sleeves a little and put on a huge black belt. I think this would have looked better with brown boots and a brown belt, but alas, the brown tights were in the laundry, so that whole plan came tumbling down.

My hair was supposed to be a loose, messy bun, but my hair refuses to have any volumn at the crown, so it turned out to be a regular school-marm type bun. My hair puts me in the depths of dispair. (Anne of Green Gables, anyone?)



Raspberry colored blouse, thrifted at Savers, $4, (possibly vintage)
Black Belt, Charlotte Russe, $8
Khaki colored pencil skirt, thrifted at Arc's, $1
Black tights- ?
Black Charles by Charles David Boots- $100, unless you are my mom, then they were only $50. Shh.

No comments:

Post a Comment